The La Vista El Toro is the best value for money Offroad Caravan on the market. This custom-built, tough, go-anywhere caravan is built for Australian road conditions using 2.7TControl Rider Independent Trail Arm Suspension with shock absorbers and 16″ A/T wheels.
This is the Walk-Through Video for the new 2020 El Toro:
Elegant, stylish and spacious, the El Toro Offroad Caravan is proudly Australian made and built by La Vista Caravans with over 25 years experience in the industry.
With self sufficient power and water systems in mind, we’ve designed both of these models to give the customer the ability to free camp for extended periods of time in remote areas.
The El Toro has an Extended A-Frame, 350W of Solar Panels with Regulator, 2 x 120 amp/hour AGM Batteries, Gas Gayonet, 2 x 9kg cylinders, 2 x 95 L fresh water tanks, 1 x 110L grey water tank, under van protective plumbing, high checker plate sides, back and front.
The 2020 Model now includes the Dometic Dust Pressuriser to keep your van dust free, even when travelling. But that’s not all, we are now also excited to announce the inclusion of a GPS Tracking System, a security feature to track your van in the case of theft at no extra charge.
Plus there’s an external shower, large tool box with generator slide out, full tunnel boot, entertainment pack (which includes stereo/TV/DVD with internal & external speakers), large full en-suite, L-Shape/Cafe dinette seating and a large kitchen, 190L Dometic compressor fridge, Thetford toilet, reverse cycle air conditioner, Swift full oven, a 25lt microwave and lots more.
With its unbeatable competitive price tag, the La Vista El Toro offers holiday makers a great value holiday home they can take anywhere.
Full Specs at the Bottom of This Page
Don’t like the colour schemes? You can change almost anything to suit your tastes thanks to La Vista’s Custom Manufacturing.
- 2 x 120 amp/hour AGM batteries
- 350W of Solar Panels
- 16″ All Terrain Tyres and Alloy Rims
- 2.7T Control Rider Independent Trail Arm Suspension
- ALKO ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- DO35 Offroad Articulated Hitch (3.5T capacity)
- Rear-View Camera
- Sizzler External Slide-Out BBQ
- Choice of Internal Colours & Benches
- Choice of colours for External Composite Cladding
- Choice of 600mm high Chequer Plate
- 2 X 95 Ltr. Water Tanks
- Suburban Gas & Electric Hot Water Service
- Queen Size Bed with Under Bed Storage
- 190 litre 2 Door 3 way Tropical Fridge/Freezer
- Ibis 4 Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner
- Two Sirocco Fans
- Unique La Vista Picnic Table with Map of Australia
- Cafe Style Seating with Foot Rests
- L-Shaped Lounge with Nuova Mapa Table (telescopic leg drop to extra bed)
- 24 Inch TV & CD/DVD Player
- Full Oven, Grille & Cook-top (Gas & Electric)
- Full En-suite with Ceramic Toilet & Bowl
- 3.5kg Top Loader Washing Machine
- LED Lighting
- Large Shower
Design, construction and media of the site by Zulu Media and Citrus Studios.