The La Vista El Toro is the best value for money Offroad Caravan on the market. This custom-built, tough, go-anywhere caravan is built for Australian road conditions using 3.5T Control Rider Independent suspension with shock absorbers and 16″ A/T wheels.
Elegant, stylish and spacious, the El Toro Offroad Caravan is proudly Australian made and built by La Vista Caravans with over 25 years experience in the industry.
With self sufficient power and water systems in mind, we’ve designed both of these models to give the customer the ability to free camp for extended periods of time in remote areas.
The El Toro has an extended A-Frame, 2 x 150W solar panels with regulator, 2 x 100amp AGM batteries, gas bayonet, 2 x 9kg cylinders, 2 x 95 L fresh water tanks, 1 x 85L grey water tank, under van protective plumbing, high checker plate sides, back and front.
Plus there’s an external shower, large tool box with generator slide out, full tunnel boot, entertainment pack (which includes stereo/TV/DVD with internal & external speakers), large full en-suite, L-Shape/Cafe dinette seating and a large kitchen,190L Dometic compressor fridge, Thetford toilet, reverse cycle air conditioner, Swift full oven, a 25lt microwave and lots more.
With its unbeatable competitive price tag, the La Vista El Toro offers holiday makers a great value holiday home they can take anywhere.
Don’t like the colour schemes? You can change almost anything to suit your tastes thanks to La Vista’s Custom Manufacturing.
- 2 x 105AMP AGM batteries
- Solar Panels 150W x 2
- 16″ All Terrain Tyres
- 3.5T Suspension (Dual Axle) / 2.7T (Single Axle)
- ALKO ESC (Elec. Stability Control) (optional extra)
- Reverse Camera (optional extra)
- 2 X 95 Ltr. Water Tanks
- Suburban Gas & Electric Hot Water Service
- Queen Size Bed
- 184 Ltr 2 Door 3 way Tropical Fridge/Freezer
- Ibis 3 Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner
- Cafe Style Seating with Foot Rests
- 24 Inch TV & CD/DVD Player
- Full Oven, Grille & Cook-top (Gas & Electric)
- Full En-suite withÂ Ceramic Toilet
- 3.2kg Top Loader Washing Machine
Design, construction and media of the site by Zulu Media and Citrus Studios.