La Vista Quokka – Australia’s Finest Single Axle Offroad Caravan
The La Vista Quokka is a 17’6″ Caravan that can be towed almost anywhere with vehicles capable of pulling 2500kg or above. It’s available as both a Full-Offroad and Semi-Offroad version at a reduced price.
The Quokka is Prado and Pajero friendly, not mention many, many more vehicles that struggle with heavier vans.
Tare: 2100kg | Axle Group Rating: 2800kg | Ball: 220kg
CONTACT FREE SALES – SEND US YOUR DETAILS AND WE’LL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP
Along with their El Toro, this is quite possibly the best value for money offroader on the market.
This custom-built, tough, go-anywhere caravan is hand-built by an excellent team in Melbourne for Australian road conditions using 2.8T Suspension with shock absorbers and 16″ A/T wheels.
Elegant, stylish and precision built, the Quokka is proudly Australian made and built by La Vista Caravans with over 25 years experience in the industry.
With self-sufficient power and water systems in mind, we’ve designed it to give the customer the ability to free camp for extended periods of time in remote areas.
The Quokka has an extended A-Frame (Offroad model only), 2 x 190W solar panels with regulator, BM Pro Trek Lithium, 2000W Inverter (internally wired), 2 x 95l fresh water tanks, 1 x 95l grey water tank, under van protective plumbing, high checker plate sides, back and front.
Plus there’s an external shower (offroad only), large tool box with generator slide out (offroad only), full tunnel boot, full en-suite, L-Shape lounge and a large kitchen, 140 litre compressor fridge, Thetford toilet, reverse cycle Dometic Ibis 4 air conditioner, Swift full oven, a 25lt microwave and lots more.
With its unbeatable competitive price tag, the La Vista Quokka offers holiday makers a great value holiday home they can take anywhere.
Don’t like the colour schemes? You can change almost anything to suit your tastes thanks to La Vista’s Custom Manufacturing.
Look at the features the La Vista Quokka Offroad includes as standard! *
* please note that the Semi-Offroad may not include all of these features, please call or email us above for a quote. Semi-Offroad vans usually work out less than the Full-Offroad if price is a consideration for you.
- 2 x 100 A/H Lithium Batteries
- Solar Panels 190W x 2 (380W total)
- BM Pro Trek Lithium Battery Charger with Monitors
- 2000W Inverter (internally wired)
- 12V Outside Plug (for fridge unit)
- 16″ All Terrain Tyres
- Single Axle with 2.8T TuffRide Suspension with Upgrade to 6″ Chassis
- Extended A-Frame with Tool Box
- Under Van Mudflaps
- DO35 Hitch and ESC (Electronic Sway Control)
- 24” TV/DVD with Winegard TV Antenna
- CD/MP3 Player
- Reverse Camera with Safety Dave Monitor
- Rear, Front and Driver’s Side Flood Lights
- Crimsafe Door with Roller Blind
- Dometic Pressuriser
- 2 X 95l Water Tanks
- 95l Grey Water Tank
- Swift Gas Electric Hot Water Service
- Queen Size Bed with USB / 12v Each Side
- 140 litre Compressor Fridge
- External Gas BBQ Bayonet and External Picnic Table
- External Shower
- 2 x Water Pumps and 2 x Water Inner Fillers
- Dometic Ibis 4 Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner
- L-Shaped Lounge Seating with Foot/Head Rests OR …
- Dinette Style Seating
- Nuova Mapa Adjustable Table (Drop Down to Bed)
- 24 Inch TV & CD/DVD Player
- Full Oven, Grille & Cook-top (Gas & Electric)
- Rolled or Square Bench Tops / Square Handles
- Drawers in Sink Unit
- Hand-Made Furniture and Trimming
- Full En-suite with 26l Ceramic C200 Thetford Toilet
- Plenty of storage with piano hinges
- Aluminium / Chall Dometic Windows
- 3 Arm Bumper and Plumbing Protection Under Van
- Higher Checker Plate Sides, Front and Back
- Large Galvanised Tunnel Boot
- Ranger Hatches
- Sirocco Fan
- Dual Spare Wheels
- Recovery Point Shackles
Have a question? Send us a message below …