The La Vista Quokka is a 17 foot Van that can be towed anywhere with vehicles capable of pulling 2500kg or above. It’s available as both a Full-Ofroad and Semi-Offroad version at a reduced price.
The Quokka is Prado and Pajero friendly, not mention many, many more vehicles that struggle with heavier vans.
Along with the El Toro, this is quite possibly the best value for money offroader on the market.
This custom-built, tough, go-anywhere caravan is hand-built by an excellent team in Melbourne for Australian road conditions using 2.7T Control Rider Trail Arm Independent Suspension with shock absorbers and 16″ A/T wheels (offroad version only).
Elegant, stylish and precision built, the Quokka is proudly Australian made and built by La Vista Caravans with over 25 years experience in the industry.
With self-sufficient power and water systems in mind, we’ve designed it to give the customer the ability to free camp for extended periods of time in remote areas.
The Quokka has an extended A-Frame (offroad model only), 2 x 175W solar panels with regulator, 2 x 120amp AGM batteries, gas bayonet, 2 x 9kg cylinders, 2 x 95l fresh water tanks, 1 x 95l grey water tank, under van protective plumbing, high checker plate sides, back and front.
Plus there’s an external shower (offroad only), large tool box with generator slide out (offroad only), full tunnel boot, full en-suite, L-Shape lounge and a large kitchen, Thetford N3000 141l compressor fridge, Thetford toilet, reverse cycle Dometic Ibis 4 air conditioner, Swift full oven, a 25lt microwave and lots more.
With its unbeatable competitive price tag, the La Vista Quokka offers holiday makers a great value holiday home they can take anywhere.
Don’t like the colour schemes? You can change almost anything to suit your tastes thanks to La Vista’s Custom Manufacturing.
Look at the features the La Vista Quokka includes as standard!
- 2 x 120 amp AGM batteries
- Solar Panels 175W x 2 (350W total)
- Enerdrive 30 amp Solar Regulator
- 16″ All Terrain Tyres
- Single Axle with 2.7T Control Rider Trail Arm Independent Suspension (offroad only)
- ALKO ESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- 24” TV/DVD with Winegard TV Antenna
- CD/MP3 Player
- Reverse Camera
- 2 X 95l Water Tanks
- 95l Grey Water Tank
- Swift Gas Electric Hot Water Service
- Queen Size Bed
- Thetford N3000 141l compressor
- Dometic Ibis 4 Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner
- L-Shaped Lounge Seating with Foot Rests
- Nuova Mapa Adjustable Table (Drop Down to Bed)
- 24 Inch TV & CD/DVD Player
- Full Oven, Grille & Cook-top (Gas & Electric)
- Full En-suite with 26l Ceramic C200 Thetford Toilet
- Plenty of storage with piano hinges
- Pull out BBQ
- Sirocco Fan
- Dual Spare Wheels
Have a question? Send us a message below …